Click here to access the SiGMA16 lineup of speakers. The list, which includes reputable C-level executives and world class SEO masters, is constantly being updated.
Are you an industry expert? An academic in the field? Would you like to share your thoughts and vision with other world leaders in front of a captive audience? The SiGMA16 Call for Speakers has been extended until September 15th, 2016.
Following feedback, SiGMA16 will feature five conferences:
- Conference 1: Sport Betting
- Conference 2: Regulatory
- Conference 3: Payments
- Conference 4: Affiliates
Call for Speakers Guidelines
- You may submit applications by email at email@example.com. Please make sure you have the appropriate speaker identified prior to submitting your request.
- As a general guideline, conference sessions might include topics covering jurisdiction in Malta, Europe and overseas, taxation, legal issues, SEO, affiliate, social media and related, emerging trends in gamification, payments, fraud, security, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel expenses and airport transfers. Access to SiGMA conferences and expo is free for speakers. In addition, a dinner will be organised on November 18th for speakers and special guests at Caviar and Bull.
- Speakers should coordinate rehearsals and arrival times with their session moderators.
- All conference session times and locations will be listed online in the Conference section of the website as well as the magazine publication. Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
Who’s the Audience?
The four conferences combined will attract the following audience:
- C-Level Executives
- Digital Games representatives
- Remote Gaming operators and associations
- Regulators and related government entities
- Land-based operators
- Recruitment agencies
- Lottery, racing, sports betting and skill game representatives
- Industry vendors and suppliers
- Business angels
- Marketing, media and communications firms
- Legal firms
- Financial institutions, accountancy and consultancy firms
- B2B I.T. and software providers
- Social media innovators