Are you an industry expert? An academic in the field? Would you like to share your thoughts and vision with other world leaders in front of a captive audience? The SIGMA’17 Call for Speakers is open until June 15th, 2017.
Following feedback, SiGMA’17 will feature four conferences:
Conference 1: TBC
Conference 2: TBC
Conference 3: TBC
Conference 4: TBC
Call for Speakers Guidelines
- You may submit applications by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have the appropriate speaker identified prior to submitting your request.
- As a general guideline, conference sessions might include topics covering jurisdiction in Malta, Europe and overseas, taxation, legal issues, SEO, affiliate, social media and related, emerging trends.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel expenses. Speakers are entitled to a free entrance to SiGMA.
- Speakers should coordinate rehearsals and arrival times with their session moderators.
- All conference session times and locations will be listed online in the Scheduled Conference section. Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
- All presentations and panel discussions at the conferences will be recorded and made available after the show.
Who’s the Audience?
The four conferences combined will attract the following audience:
- C-Level Executives
- Digital Games representatives
- Remote Gaming operators and associations
- Regulators and related government entities
- Land-based operators
- Recruitment agencies
- Lottery, racing, sports betting and skill game representatives
- Industry vendors and suppliers
- Business angels
- Marketing, media and communications firms
- Legal firms
- Financial institutions, accountancy and consultancy firms
- B2B I.T. and software providers
- Social media innovators