The SiGMA project officially took off around one year ago with a press conference in which the MGA executive chairman Joseph Cuschieri as well as the Parliamentary Secretary for iGaming, Jose’ Herrera, shared some remarks for the year ahead. Today, one year on, we have secured a summit, the likes of which the gaming industry had been wanting for quite some time.
Last year’s SiGMA was also our baptism of fire but, following feedback from exhibitors, delegates and speakers, the plans to organise such show on a yearly basis have been cast in stone. Others, who did not make it to SiGMA14 for any reason, have also confirmed their early participation for this year’s summit. As a result, we have been able to identify six features that distinguish SiGMA from any other gaming event worldwide:
- INDUSTRY TREND: The three distinct pillars within the industry – B2B, Operators and Affiliates – are coming closer together. Today’s affiliate, for instance, is fast becoming a successful operator within months. SiGMA is the only 360° igaming showcase in Malta that reflects this trend.
- TRUST: Virtually all our exhibitors from 2014 will exhibit again in 2015. SiGMA also won the trust of many exhibitors who did not take part in 2014.
- LOCATION: SiGMA is held in Malta, home to some 300 gaming companies, 500 licenses, making it easier for everyone to meet, greet and do business. Plus, great weather in November calls for free, open air networking events close to the venue itself. SiGMA15 will once again include networking pre-registration drinks, networking poker tournament, conference drinks and a closing night.
- KNOWLEDGE: SiGMA15 will feature four conferences: Conference 1 – Regulatory Briefing; Conference 2 – Payments, Fraud & Financial Technology; Conference 3 – Affiliates & SEO Trends; Conference 4 – Gamification.
- VALUE: A free admission policy for affiliates and a low entry fee for all other participants is indicative of a solid turnout. Not bad for a show that enjoys worldwide coverage thanks to an exhaustive list of media partners.
- NETWORKING: Different format. Different organisers. Different crowd. Different affiliates. Different deals. We can guarantee both quality and quantity with 1 Expo – 4 Conferences – 40+ Affiliate Programs – 60+ speakers – 100+ Exhibitors – 3,000+ participants.
We’re making sure that the right, long term networking environment is nurtured, predominantly with the SiGMA show itself, but also throughout the year with a number of networking events and this bi-annual publication itself. True to our word, we have been able to connect an endless number of C-level executives, suppliers, operators and affiliates with each other, and we look forward to to see this igaming nucleus grow as weeks go by.