Gambling equipment and software tester Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) has been authorized by the New York State Gaming Commission to perform independent testing and certification for gaming equipment in the state of New York.
GLI has also been authorized to conduct inspection and certification for the following categories:
- Games and game variations
- Gaming devices and their modifications
- Gaming associated equipment and their modifications
- Cashless wagering systems and their modifications
- Inter-casino linked systems and their modifications
- Mobile gaming systems and their modifications
- Interactive gaming systems and their modifications
GLI will now be actively able to perform testing and certification for New York State Gaming Commission with the results being released soon now that this new authorization in place. GLI said that they look forward to a continued relationship with New York as they advance in this significant market expansion. GLI also wishes to thank the New York State Gaming Commission and staff for their ongoing support and professionalism.
GLI has been constantly delivering the highest quality for 25 years in land-based and iGaming testing and consulting services in supreme efficiency while also reducing time to market. They boast of 21 laboratories located across Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe, the Caribbean and North and South America. GLI serves over 475 global jurisdictions, with more than 130 of them that exclusively accept GLI certification letters.