Betting Gods will be hosting a series of races at the BettingGods.com Spring Festival Race Day, which will take place on Tuesday 23 May at Nottingham racecourse.
In a first-of-its-kind event, Betting Gods will be introducing its highest-rated tipsters to the general public, while legendary names such as Quentin Franks will be hosting their own named races and handing out prizes to the winners.
Seven races are due to take place throughout the day between 2pm and 5pm, giving attendees a number of opportunities to take advantage of the wealth of expertise at the trackside.
Schedule of events:
- 14.00 The BettingGods.com Quentin Franks Racing EBF Stallions Novice Stakes
- 14.30 The BettingGods.com Master Racing Tipster Handicap Stakes
- 15.00 The BettingGods.com Value Racing Tips Handicap Stakes
- 15.30 The BettingGods.com Sports Guru British EBF Fillies Handicap
- 16.00 The BettingGods.com Free Racing Tips British EBF Maiden Stakes
- 16.30 The BettingGods.com Big Race Bookie Busters Classified Stakes
- 17.00 The BettingGods.com Free Betting Tips Handicap Stakes
This is the first public event to be held by Betting Gods, and Director Darren Moore said that he hopes to host similar race days in the future.
“We are delighted to be working with Nottingham racecourse and are honored to be able to present Betting Gods first public sports event at such a celebrated venue,” said Darren Moore, CEO of Betting Gods.
“For the first time ever, we will be unveiling some of our tipsters in the public domain.
“We’re working incredibly hard to make this event a huge success and we hope that it will be the first of many more to come!”.
Tickets are now available from Nottingham racecourse and via http://nottingham.thejockeyclub.co.uk/events-tickets/whats-on/tuesday-23rd-may.
Have you attended SiGMA last year? Relive the highlights from our last show and stay tuned for this year’s SiGMA. Watch out for what we’re branding as the ‘iGaming Village’ this year.