Malta Innovation Summit to take place on Friday 13th October
SiGMA will be participating via its COO Jarek Gorny who will be the moderator of a panel about Malta’s startup scene and about how startups bring innovation and the challenges they face in doing so.
Jarek is in charge of the SiGMA Startup Pitch, bringing around 100 startups and 50 investors from all over the world to SiGMA on 22-25th November 2017.
The summit will
- bring together innovation stakeholders under one roof to discuss, share and learn real-world experiences, ideas, trends and best practices in innovation,
- put the limelight on innovative initiatives around us – all types of innovation not just the typical consumer technology,
- identify gaps where we can improve in being more innovative,
and it will do this at 3 levels:
- international, national level
- organisation level
- being it an established organisation
- or a startup
- at a person level – we need to first be innovative ourselves before expecting everyone and everything else to be innovative.
For more details visit: http://www.maltainnovationsummit.com/
|Relive the highlights from our last show and stay tuned for this year’s SiGMA. Watch out for what we’re branding as the ‘iGaming Village’ this year.||Are you an operator looking for top affiliates? Are you a top affiliate looking for a nice treat with like-minded affiliates playing at the same level?|