William Hill Games Review
William Hill is one of the largest and oldest sportsbooks in the world founded in 1934, with a larger presence with physical shops especially in the UK but now the biggest one in Las Vegas thanks to their latest company acquisitions in the USA. Online they remain in the top 5 working together with OpenBet to offer their unique virtual sports services.
The company is registered in the London stock exchange with offices across the UK, the online operation runs from Gibraltar with physical presence in some European countries like Spain.
William Hill Virtual World
As William Hill develops its own games the one that goes beyond anything else found anywhere is their Virtual Sports Betting games. Horseracing, hound racing, car racing, bicycle events, motorcycle races and even soccer can be found. All of the players and characters involved are virtual generated and controlled randomly by an AI based on their odds of performance.
The graphics are awesome and events happen every 4 minutes, so users have no need to wait for an event like it happens in real life. A major difference from reality is the role of odds, here if a favorite has an 80% chance of winning then it will be just that, corruption or emotions play no role in this world. Maybe weather and injuries, but that is just part of the 20% the favorite won´t make it.
The races take place on fictional racetracks like Hilltop Gardens and Rapier Strip, there is also a National Hunt in Weston Vale. 10 runners take the field with odds of
1/5 for the first three places, the rest of the race you see it just like on TV with a live feed of all the action.
William Hill App
Online casinos and sportsbooks have been latecomers to the app frenzy, not because they were technologically slow, but because the few app stores available like iTunes and Google Play forbid to promote gambling apps. It took them a while to realize they could produce the app and hosted themselves to download from their own websites.
Nevertheless, there was really no need for the app, the William Hill website is responsive and mobile friendly, what is called a webapp. Webapps are not Android and Apple code based, they are html coded but can be sold on the Google Store (not iTunes). The main difference from any other app is they run only with internet connection.
So players now have the option to play directly online from their mobile phone or download the app to make things even more comfortable.
The app can be downloaded from the WH website with instructions on how to install. It is easy, but requires a few extra manual configurations steps on the phone to bypass the Android security settings that display a warning when it identifies the app doesn´t come from their store.
William Hill hosts hundreds of games on their online casino, not only do they a great share of Playtech, one of the best casino game developers from the present that powers all the big name casinos, they also host games from Ash Gaming, IGT, WMS, NextGen and Evolution Gaming besides developing their very own.
Best Online Slot from William Hill
Age of the Gods
The Incredible Hulk 50 Lines
With its massive game offering of great quality, William Hill Online stands as one if not the best online casino in the world. On top of that it offers one of the greatest sports books which allows a player to move from one or the other claiming various bonuses. Their Virtual Gaming platform seems to have opened a new market that will evolve into something astonishing.